5 intensive courses focused on innovation and culture at H-CAMPUS.
Starting in May 2018, our Summer Programs are a unique series of teaching classes designed for under and post graduate students to explore new methods and skills to apply in their personal projects.
The courses are open to students from all over the world aiming to study in Italy in a highly cultural, entrepreneurial and technological ecosystem.
Each of our 5 programs will give them the tools they need to face the world of tomorrow. The rise of Artificial Intelligence forces us to re-think our approach to jobs and services: the market - and society - will increasingly need soft and multi-disciplinary skills where creativity will be highly valued. This is why our classes offer a combination of frontal lessons, workshops and networking meetings.
During their stay, students will also have the opportunity to visit some of the most important Italian cities, like Venice, Milan, Rome or Florence.
Applications are open for the following programs:
• Digital Product Design, in partnership with the Fashion Institute of Technology of New York
• Personal Entrepreneurship Bootcamp, in partnership with Shankar College, Tel Aviv
• 1-Week Digital Entrepreneurship Program
• 2-Week Digital Entrepreneurship Program
• Italian Cultural and Learning Experience
Download the detailed presentation here.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org