A new opportunity for women exploring their digital skills.
We are proud to announce a new initiative, designed specifically for women: the Pink-Creative Laboratory 4.0.
This project, funded by the Regione Veneto
, is promoted by H-FARM
in collaboration with GIF - Gruppo Insegnanti Formatori
and offers a full training path for women living in the Veneto region who are currently unemployed.
The program is structured as follows:
- 200 hours of training (digital skills, 3D printing, creation of a product/artefact)
- 80 hours of practical laboratory (designing and printing of 3D objects)
- 24 hours of elevator camp (learn how to present a personal project)
- 32 hours of entrepreneurial consultancy
- 16 hours of training: “The storytelling of the product”
You can send your application until January 24th
at this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
attaching your ID, your CV, the Unemployment Certification and this
application form filled out with the required information and signatures (scanned version). Download the application form here
Candidates will be contacted for an interview on Friday, January 25th
, at the Collegio Brandolini-Rota, Viale Brandolini 6, Oderzo (TV)
where they will be required to bring the printed form
filled out with the required information and signatures.