If you are a student who wishes to apply to our 3-year Bachelor's Degree in Digital Management, you must take the TOLC-E or the SAT admission test, which is required for the enrollment. Deadline: July 18 at midnight.
Find here all information about our BA Degree
- apply for the Ca’ Foscari selection on the Cisia website
- on July 24 the list of selected applicants for the interviews will be published
- interviews will be held remotely on July 25 and 26
- the list of selected students will be published on August 5
- you have time until August 9 to confirm your application by paying the first fee
Tests will be available in Italian and in English. You can check the full calendar of TOLC-E tests on the Cisia
website. It is not possible to attend more than one test per month.
In order to apply a B2 English level is required.
If you’re already attending the Ca’ Foscari University or a different University and you’d like to transfer to the Digital Management 3-year course, it may be possible, following this
The required steps are:
- credits recognition request
- submission of internal transition request
There’s availability of 13 new students for the Year 2 and 11 new students for Year 3.
You need a minimum of 48 credits ant al least 30 credits in english in order to be eligible for the transfer.