The startups of the Generali Health&Welfare Accelerator and of the Blockchain Accelerator with Deutsche Bank will present their projects to an international audience of investors and partners.
On Wednesday, April 11 the 4 startups of the Health & Welfare Accelerator, supported by Generali Welion of Generali Italia, and the 5 startups of the Blockchain Accelerator in cooperation with Deutsche Bank will present their projects. During their 4-month acceleration programs in our campus, the teams have perfected their software and hardware solutions and are now ready to meet potential investors and companies.
Register here for the event.
Here is a brief preview of the startups:
- knok brings fast and convenient medical care, everywhere, anytime. By combining technology & doctors, it delivers house and video calls on demand, addressing the needs of the entire population, especially elders and children.
- StayActive is a small device that helps people improve their posture through a slight vibration and a dedicated app.
- Holey is the first platform that allows medical facilities to fabricate custom made 3D printable orthopedic braces, ensuring a significant reduction of costs compared to commercial orthoses and reducing medical complication compared to traditional plaster casts.
- One Milo is a portable device that allows to perform blood, urine & saliva lab tests anytime anywhere with rapid results synced to your app.
- AllBlock: its first commercial product, Verifyed, uses visual verification to extract and identify visual characteristics from documents and to produce a string of unique characters. By using a distributed ledger back-end, it establishes a permissioned shared directory and facilitates notarization.
- Finboot uses smart contract technology to optimize standard contract operations between corporate parties or a corporate party and its clients. As a service, it is an aggregation platform to keep and manage smart contracts in one place.
- LendFlo by using blockchain technology, it is able to improve the audit trail of invoice financing, reducing fraud, enabling instant settlement of funds using smart contracts, and creating a liquid secondary market for the buying and selling of funded invoices.
- RigoBlock is a bBlockchain protocol that enables to create investment funds, customizable to fit the needs of asset managers and banks.
- Satoshi Systems digitizes the commodity supply chain, commodity trading and commodity trade finance processes by practical use of emerging technlogies such as blockchain, IoT and Machine Learning.