As the use of technology and devices spread, creativity becomes the key factor to make one’s identity stand out. Knowing how to handle it is the best investment for all the professionals that want to overcome new challenges.
They say that when you don’t notice the work of a storyteller it means that they made a good job.
What does this mean?
When we want to communicate something to an audience, we have to organize our content in a way that it can be “decoded” by the person to whom it is addressed.
This is the process copywriters, graphic designers, video-makers do in order do realize a good product.
At the “Content & Storytelling” course, held in H-FARM on February 2nd, our goal is to achieve a good understanding of the techniques and best practices in order to apply this approach to every project - either in the professional, personal or company field.
A brief overview of the course content:
- using storytelling techniques as a powerful tool to improve content marketing
- how this approach can impact on revenues (brand awareness, audience engagement, reaction and inspiration)
- how include a storytelling approach in the business strategy
- to structure a story: understanding of the key elements and the narrative processes
- writing for the Web vs visual storytelling
10.00am - 10.45am
Storytelling: an effective tool
Features, structure and best practices
10.45am - 11.30am
Marketing and communication
How to improve the awareness and engagement for improving sales
11.45am - 1.00pm
Building a story
Structure, characters and context
2.30pm - 3.00pm
Tips: written storytelling
The effective writing for the Web
3.00pm - 4.00pm
Tips: visual storytelling
How to apply a cross-media approach according to the project's target and message