Storytelling & Executive Communication Certificate Program
A 3-day course where partipants learn structures and techniques to make authentic and original messages cut through the chaos, stay in their clients’ minds and hearts for a very long time.
In this Certificate participants will understand what does and what doesn’t get people’s attention, what resonates most with different audiences, and why.
Taught by Nicolò Andreula, a trainer that worked with world-leading companies like McKinsey, Google, Netflix and Ferrari, this course will help you get at that level. It will teach what does and what doesn’t get people’s attention, what resonates most with different audiences, and why. It will also give you plenty of opportunities to find and perfect your own communication style, structuring your thinking, identifying and correcting your most common mistakes. Helping you choose which stories to tell, when and – most importantly – how.
- Intro: the importance of storytelling from Aristotle to Amazon
- What makes a good story: 7 elements
- The SCR structure to communicate a strategy, get a job or win an Academy Award
- Master the art of storytelling
- Four simple mind hacks to spark original ideas
- Gaining the currency of the future: trust, not bitcoin
- Pills of psychology: Why Structure Matters
- Top-down comms and compelling logic: the Pyramid Principle
- Figures and facts not to fall falling asleep
- Bringing it altogether in words, slides, or improvised speeches
- How to make a group presentation, and stay friends afterwards
- Sync up with your audience
- Conclusion: Great communicators are made, not born
Download the brochure
From April 8 to 10, 2019
Application deadline: March 11, 2019