Digital Marketing & Experience Design Certificate Program
A 3-day course designed for university students and professionals.
3days of lectures
8hours per day
Next editionComing soon
LocationH-CAMPUS, Roncade (TV)
Fee€ 690 per participant (VAT not included)
The fee includes 3 days of lessons, all lunches (from Monday to Wednesday), all learning materials.
On the other hand, others seem to have found the keys to survive and thrive in this "phygital" world, by taking a fresh look at customer journeys and human resources, rethinking product design, user experiences, and corporate communications.
This workshop will take stock of their experiences, sharing best practices as well as lessons learned in real-life cases, giving also the frameworks and tools you need to build solid and exciting 4.0 brands.
Take a look inside
- Intro: a brief history of marketing - from bricks to clicks and back
- The reward framework to understand and shape customer behavior
- Distributors: friends or foes?
- Cases: Amazon, AliBaba and Ebay
- Exercise: multichannel or omnichannel?
- Intro: from customization to personalization
- Case: what can we learn from Netflix?
- Exercise: spot the Trojan Horse
- Rethinking design: experience vs. end-products
- Cases: Nike, Adidas, Ferrari and LV
- Exercise: best and worst practices
- Science snapshot: how does the human brain work?
- Exercise: different messages for different actions
- Rethinking corporate communication: values, wows and multisensoriality
- Cases: Prada, Nespresso and Samsung
- Exercise: from information to emotion
- Rethinking user engagement: from users to fans and followers
- How to create communities. Lessons from social media and the attention economy
- Case: how does Facebook create FOMO?
- Direct customer relations and circles of trust: from sport to sustainability
- Cases: Nike and Lululemon
- Exercise: building trust and triggering actions
- In class challenge: Startups vs. Big Corporates in Food, Luxury Bags and Apparel
- HR as competitive advantage
- The Future of Work: invest in brains and hearts, not arms
- Cases: Luxottica, JLL & the sharing economy
- Exercise: brand ambassadors in the automotive industry
Download the brochure
For more information about the program contact us at email@example.com.