Blockchain for Managers Certificate Program
A course that will teach how to use Blockchain technology
€590INSTEAD OF € 690 (VAT NOT INCLUDED)Early Bird valid until August 31, 2019
3Days of lessons, divided into:
Thursday 12th September, from 9.30 to 18.00
Friday 13th September, from 9.30 to 18.00
Saturday 14th September, from 9.30 to 13.00
Next editionSeptember 12,13,14, 2019
LocationH-CAMPUS, Roncade (TV)
Fees€ 690 per participant (VAT not included)
The fee includes 3 days of lessons, all lunches (from Thursday to Friday), all learning materials.
For enrolments before August 31, 2019 we can reserve a special price of €590 (VAT not included) instead of € 690 (VAT not included).
The Managers that are driving the change, the Students that want to contribute in a working and entrepreneurial environment, the organizations that want to be ready to compete need, to embrace competence, technology, change of culture and identify inefficiencies and transform them in opportunities.
Taught by an Executive with multiyear expertise internationally in USA, Europe and Asia, in Financial Services, in Fintech, in Accelerators programs, this course will teach how to use Blockchain technology, in which fields is already used, what are the new scenarios that Global companies, Public Administrations, Consortiums of Industries and Services are developing, what are the risks and the opportunities to start a new Business Model based on such technology.
What is a Certificate Program
Certificate programs are abbreviated courses of study in specialized fields that can provide much-needed skills and knowledge.
Each course is intended for students and professionals who want to gain general knowledge, learn a skill, upgrade existing skills, or develop personal interests.
Program of the course:
Day 1 - Blockchain Basic
- Smart Contracts
- Distributed Ledger
- Private Blockchain and Public Blockchain
- Crypto Currencies
- Stable Coins,
- Blockchain and Trade Finance User Cases (we.trade e IBM, Marco Polo e TradeIX, Voltron e Consensys, Linklogis e Standard Charter, IBM and WorldWire, IBM e Maersk, Facebook, Google and Veem, Ripple)
Day 2 - Blockchain and Digital Transformation
- New Operating Models and New Business Models
- Consortium: Status quo and Constraints
- New Entrants: inefficiency creates opportunities
- Startup to watch: Tradeshift, TradeIX, Prysm
- Blockchain and European Commission: GDPR and enforceability of Smart Contracts
- European Funds dedicated to Innovation on Blockchain
- Limits and opportunities of blockchain
- Industries and services using blockchain in teh short and medium term: Smart Cities, Pubblic Administration, Food and Beverage, Logistic and Supply Chain Financing, Automotive, Health, Insurance, Payments.
- Blockchain and competences: Top and Middle management, Training, Opportunities for Young Generations
- Cost of Developers: differences of cost in Italy versus rest of Europe, USA and Asia
Day 3 - Blockchain applications
- User Case in Automotive
- User Case in Logistic
- User Case in Public Administration and Tax
- User Case in Food and Beverage
- User Case in Insurance
September 12,13,14, 2019