Supported by Deutsche Bank and Cisco, our latest startup batch is ready to meet international investors and corporations.
After presenting their projects here in H-FARM, our latest batch of startups will meet an audience of international investors, partners and clients in Berlin. The past 4 months were essential for them to refine their models and they are now ready to scale globally.
The teams presenting their projects at our first Startup Night abroad are:
IoT Accelerator in cooperation with Deutsche Bank
- Agroop Operational is a multi-device farm management platform that allows users to calculate intuitively and assertively the cost of production allowing detailed and decoded analysis;
- Glartek is an IOT platform for industrial facilities that gives power to the maintenance operators through augmented reality;
- Leapin Digital Keys provides a complete smart-lock ecosystem that is equipped to easily integrate into any already existing lock and no need for on-site infrastructure;
- Sensefinity is a complete kit to supervise the cold supply chain that offers hardware to supervise temperature, humidity and shock information, global SIM cards and a Cloud Software to become the “Salesforce” for the refrigerated goods logistics;
- Zenodys helps SMEs to transition into the IoT era. Through their fully visual IoT platform, companies can implement IoT solutions all the way from development and connectivity to analytics without programming.
Food Accelerator in partnership with Cisco
- Agrando mission is to make communications, interactions and transactions between farmers and suppliers more powerful, more trustworthy and easier;
- AgriOpenData aims at creating a Decision Support System for the agriculture industry that will help and support farmers to correctly manage herbicide and fertilizer treatments;
- Biorfarm is the first agricultural virtual community composed by small organic farmers and consumers which allows people to become digital farmers;
- StopMyCraving has developed a solution to help people find healthier ethical choices matching their cravings based on personal dietary needs or lifestyle;
Our co-founder Maurizio Rossi, as well as Deutsche Bank‘s and Cisco‘s representatives, will be there to present our latest activities and business.